Terms and Conditions
Baden Bathrooms Ltd are committed to ensuring that we protect the privacy of our client’s personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect our client’s information, what data we collect and how we store this information on site.
Baden Bathrooms Ltd acts as a Data Controller. This means we are responsible for how we hold and why we use our client’s personal information. This notice applies to our client’s and does not form part of any contract to provide services. We have the right to update this notice at any time but if we do so, we will provide all clients with an updated copy of the notice as soon as reasonably practical.
The Information we hold about our clients
Personal data, or information, means any information about an individual from which a person can be identified.
We will collect, store and use the following sets of data for our clients. The level of information can range for each client.
- First name
- Company they work for
- Mobile number
- Company direct phone number
- Company switchboard phone number
- Personal / Company email address
- Personal /Company address
Reasons why we collect personal information
Personal information would be collected when we are in contact regarding a potential bathroom project. The information is gathered so that we can ensure we have the correct information to enable us to contact the client at any point during the project and so that we are able to invoice the correct client once the project has been completed. All the information collected is relevant to enable us to communicate with our clients throughout the length of the project.
By storing our client’s personal data, it allows us to understand what projects we have worked on together previously and enables us to contact our clients in the most efficient way if necessary.
How we collect your data
We usually collect your personal data when we are in contact regarding a potential bathroom project. Email correspondence or through telephone conversations is where we may specifically ask for certain parts of data. The information we collect will then be made evident as we will show this information to our clients on our quotations and by sending these either via email or post.
Storing and sharing personal data
- All personal information will be stored in our in-house secure database
- All emails are backed up every month and are stored on password protected accounts
- No personal data is sold or shared with any third party companies
- No personal data is used by Baden Bathrooms Ltd for the use of advertising unless we have been given prior permission from that client in writing
Rights of Access, Correction, Amendment, Erasure and Restriction
It is important for all parties that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please ensure to keep us informed of any changes to your personal data during our working relationship.
Your rights in connection with your personal data:
- Request access – This enables you to receive a copy of all the personal data that we hold on file
- Request correction / amendment – This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected and updated
- Request erasure – this enables you to ask us to delete or remove all personal information we hold on file for you
No fee is usually required for any amendments or erasure of any personal data. To enable us to process any requests we may need you to confirm your identity. This is an appropriate security measure we have put in place to ensure that the personal information we hold is not disclosed to any personal who does not have the right to receive it.
BEAUTIFUL WALL TILES | FLOORING | LIGHTING | ACCESSORIES